1.Create a LinkedIn Elevate Feed at `social-accounts` page.
2. Now a `LinkedIn Elevate` button will appear at task page's `Share` section
3. The `LinkedIn Elevate` widget has the similar functionality like other SMM widget eg. Sprinklr widget
4. Like other SMM widget, user is able to do the following at `LinkedIn Elevate` widget
a. Change description for the article.
b. Add image / video to the post if already not there
c. Change the article URL
d. Schedule the post for a particular time
5. Finally after the post gets published, users can export the feed using `Export` button at `social-accounts` page. Users can also use the RSS endpoint to export articles to `LinkedIn Elevate` page.
6. What happens inside LinkedIn Elevate?
Extra: All things Linkedin Elevate