This article will describe how to use the track changes feature of the text editor.
- Open the text editor for any article in the CMP and click on the track changes icon:
- Any changes to the text, will be recorded - you can maintain edit markups for as many steps in your workflow as needed:
- However, you will not be able to publish until all edits are accepted or rejected:
- To accept or reject the changes go into the text editor and utilize the four right-most icons, you can accept or reject all changes in bulk or hover over the text and accept or reject individually:
- Once all changes have been resolved, you’ll be able to publish the article.