The following sections consist of the steps you should take to publish videos to your YouTube Channel through the CMP.
Allow NewsCred CMP to publish to your Youtube account
- Navigate to your social settings page in the CMP
- Click Add YouTube Channel
- On the authorization popup Click Allow
Set up a Workflow for publishing social content
You likely already have workflows that include social posts. These same workflows can be used to publish content to YouTube. However, if you want to create a YouTube-specific workflow then take a look at this walkthrough for creating workflows.
Posting Videos to YouTube
The following steps detail how to post a video to YoutTube through the CMP:
- Click the YouTube Icon and select the channel to which you would like to publish
- Click "Select or Upload Video"
- Upload a video by dragging files into the window or using the Select Files button.
OR select a video from your video assets
- Click "Add Video"
- Edit the video Title, select the Privacy Settings for your video, edit the video description, add Tags to your video, and select your video’s category
Now that you have chosen a video and updated the video information, now all you have to do is click share to publish your video to YouTube
Measuring the performance of your Videos
After videos are published, their performance can be seen in Analytics. Click Analytics on the left hand navigation bar in the CMP.