The following sections consist of the steps you should take to publish videos to your YouTube Channel through the CMP.
Allow NewsCred CMP to publish to your Youtube account
- Navigate to your social settings page in the CMP
- Click on the following button to add a YouTube account
- Click Allow to sync your account
Set up a Workflow for publishing social content
You likely already have workflows that include social posts. These same workflows can be used to publish content to YouTube. However, if you want to create a YouTube-specific workflow then take a look at this walkthrough for creating workflows.
Posting Videos on YouTube
The following steps detail how to post a video to YouTube through the CMP:
- Click on the YouTube icon below to add YouTube as a publishing destination
- Click on Select Or Upload Videos as shown below.
Note: The maximum you can upload at once to the CMP is 2GB
- You can drag and drop your video or use the Select Files button to insert videos
You can also select a video from your video assets
- Click "Add Video"
- Once the video is added you can add Video Title, Description, Privacy Settings, Custom Thumbnail, Tags and Category
Now that you have chosen a video and updated the video information, now all you have to do is click share to publish your video to YouTube
Measuring the performance of your Videos
After videos are published, their performance can be seen in Analytics. Click Analytics on the left-hand navigation bar in the CMP.