Newscred support is available 24/7 to assist customers with any questions and concerns related to the product. For optimal support it is important that you submit a service request with all the information you have regarding the issue. Here is how to open a support ticket so we at Newscred understand your issue at once and can provide you with optimum support.
- You can initiate a service request by going to the Support icon on the top right corner of the CMP
- Provide the problem description of the issue you are reporting
- If the issue is related to a task, analytics, publishing, etc please provide the taskId
- Show the steps to reproduce the problem using bulleted points
- Provide screenshots, screencast of the error or problem you are experiencing
- Tell us about the users affected and the business impact due to the issue
- Include all other relevant information related to the issue
Once you provide the above information and submit your service request you can expect a customer service representative to get in touch with you within the next 20 minutes. The customer support representative will assist you with your issue and will guide till you get a resolution.